Skip to main content

Sympathy


Sometimes I wish I could hear your thoughts
just to see whether or not you feel the same
Sometimes I wish I could let you know
that you are loved, when all you feel is pain

The pain of not knowing your place in this world
or the discomfort of feeling like you don‘t belong
The pain of having to oppress your true feelings
I want you to know that there is no “wrong“

There is no wrong way to be the person you are
you have flaws, but they make you unique
There is no wrong way to show how wonderful you are
And please realize that you are everything but weak

Realize that when you smile, I will smile with you
even when we are a thousand miles apart
Realize that I will cry happy and sad tears with you
You hold a special place in my heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All I can think about

  All I can think about That warm fuzzy feeling with your back against the wall staring blankly into space with a smile upon your face In the midst of a conversation when i try to concentrate but all I can think about is you and you appear there, in my view And my heart is skipping a beat everytime you are around And I am sorry for my silence but I can‘t say those words out loud Maybe one day I‘ll be braver but i know that until then You‘ll have a place in my heart So long, until we meet again.

Silhouette

Silhouette Never saying a word Close to the ground You follow me around Sometimes you are long Sometimes you are small Sometimes you are not even there at all You are silent You are creeping and you stalk You imitate my movements and follow me on every walk You are there in summer You are there in the rain You are there and you’ll never leave me again You are a part of me as much as you are not You are my shadow and you are all that I have got

Losing Game

Weigh down my heart, sweet soul, Like a gigantic stone on my chest, I am broken, I am no longer whole, You laid my tormented heart to rest. The days pass by and I miss you still, Mom said ”he’ll never come back”, And I cried out ”Oh, but he will”, It’s the companionship that I lack. I’m still so confused, because I never got to know, if you had any feelings for me, or did you just put up a show? Do you even miss me? I try to tell myself that you dont remember, or that someone else makes you happy, But way back then in November, We were closer than ever, even a bit sappy. Listening to Duncan Laurences ”Arcade” on repeat, I, too, got addicted to a losing game, And I still hope that we would meet, But I guess you have put out our flame. You ran away from me, one time too many, And I finally stopped chasing, No more chances, if there ever were any, that final end game was emaciating. I know it hurts, I know it’s torture, But I d...